Friday, January 29, 2010

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP ROSES!

"Rose Lerner's LILY AMONG THORNS, in which a young woman innkeeper who has worked hard to bury her past finds herself facing the man who long ago helped her escape her life as a prostitute and is now turning to her for her help; she believes the biggest threat to her independence are the sparks that fly between them until disaster threatens and she finds they must work together to fight for their freedom and their lives, to Leah Hultenschmidt at Dorchester, for publication in January 2011, by Kevan Lyon at Marsal Lyon Literary Agency (World)."

This was in Publisher's Marketplace yesterday! Yes! I sold another book!

Pretty much all the details I have so far are in that announcement--I just got the call from Kevan on Tuesday and I think I might have burst her eardrum screaming into the phone--but I'll keep you posted!

::chair-dances::

No comments:

Post a Comment